• ACEA C5 • API SP (RC)
• ILSAC GF-6A
• MB-Approval 229.72 (backward compatible 229.71)
• OPEL/VAUXHALL OV0401547
• FORD WSS-M2C947-B1
• FORD WSS-M2C962-A1
• JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR 03.5006
• VOLVO VCC RBS0-2AE
• FIAT 9.55535-GSX (Meets the requirements of)
• Chrysler MS-12145 (Meets the requirements of)
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 is a synthetic engine oil of superior performance designed for the newest generation of engines of premium car manufacturers.
Its cutting-edge technology reduces friction to its minimum, contributing to the exceptional fuel economy performance of the engine.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 meets the API SP (RC) performance standard, providing protection against LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition), a phenomenon in some ways similar to knock and which can damage the engine. Today car manufacturers develop engines which are smaller, run at a lower speed, and still deliver the same power therefore develop higher power density that favors LSPI events.
This product is recommended for use in all engines used in Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles requiring the approval STJLR.03.5006.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 is also recommended for use in vehicles that require the following specifications: MB Approval 229.71; OPEL OV0401547; FORD WSS-M2C947-B1.
• Reduced environmental impact: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 reduces engine deposits and ensures optimal functioning of the Particulate Filters lowering emissions of NOx, CO and particles. It complies with Euro VI emission standards.
• Reduced oil ageing and extended drain interval: Thanks to its superior thermal and oxidation stability.
• Impeccable cleanliness: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 protects engines against all types of impurities and fights against the sludge creation allowing car drivers to optimize the performance of their vehicles over time.
• Reduced running cost and fuel consumption: Its advanced formulation makes TOTAL QUARTZ INEO XTRA EC5 0W-20 a frontrunner that delivers outstanding results, when it comes to fuel economy. Thanks to its outstanding “anti-friction” performance, it delivers 3,6% Fuel Economy on ACEA M111FE test.
• Extra efficient protection at start-ups: Outstanding low temperature performance even at the coldest weather conditions