- ACEA C2 & C3
- API SN/CF
- MERCEDES-BENZ: MB-Approval 229.52
- GENERAL MOTORS: Official dexos2TM license: Official Dexos 2™ license: GB2F0312070
Meets the latest technical requirements of GM engines (Opel, Vauxhall, Chevrolet).
- OPEL / VAUXHALL OV0401547
- KIA: Meets the requirements of Hyundai Kia
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MDC 5W-30 is a synthetic Low SAPS engine oil. Its innovative formulation is perfectly adapted to meet the needs of the recent Mercedes Benz, GM and the vehicles of Hyundai-Kia Motors Corporation.
TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MDC 5W-30 is suitable for all Gasoline and Diesel engines, including the most recent, which comply with Euro VI polluting emissions reduction norms.
This pollution-control synthetic technology engine oil provides engines with the best possible protection against wear and clogging. The emission control systems, sensitive to the lubricants used and expensive to maintain, are also protected over the long-term thanks to the “Low SAPS” formulation (low content of sulphated ash, phosphorus and sulphur contents).
This 5W-30 grade lubricant is suitable for the most severe conditions of use (sports driving, repeated start-ups, city and motorway driving).
• Reduced environmental impact: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MDC 5W-30 is formulated to protect emission control systems such as particulate filter and three-way catalysts. Pollutant emissions are therefore reduced (HC, NOx, CO, Particles…)
• Engine longevity: This oil ensures optimum engine longevity with its antiwear properties that protect the engine’s most sensitive parts.
• Engine protection and cleanliness: Its excellent resistance to temperature variations guarantees outstanding engine protection and optimal performance level under all circumstances.
• Longer intervals between oil changes: TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MDC 5W-30 satisfies the most demanding manufacturer service plans by permitting extra-long oil change intervals.