• ACEA A3/B4
• API SN/CF
• PSA B71 2300 (backward compatible PSA B71 2294)
• VW 501.01/505.00
• RENAULT RN 0700/0710
Meets the requirements of:
• MB 229.3
• FIAT 9.55535-G2
TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 is a synthetic based engine oil that has been developed to cover the most stringent requirements of both gasoline and diesel engines.
TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 is particularly suited to turbocharged and multi-valve engines.
This engine oil is perfectly adapted to vehicles equipped with catalysts and using unleaded fuel or liquefied petroleum gas.
TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 is perfectly suited to normal driving conditions.* The vehicle owner manual should be checked before using.
• Manufacturers Standards: TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 satisfies rigorous manufacturers’ standards (see above), while guaranteeing perfect and constant quality.
• Resistance to Oxidation: Thanks to the good quality of its base oils and additives, TOTAL QUARTZ 7000 10W-40 provides a specific resistance to oxidation.
• Engine protection and cleanliness: This oil ensures good engine cleanliness, reducing particle accumulation in the motor via efficient dispersant power.
• Long-term wear Protection: Long-term wear protection of engine parts (distribution, ring, plunger and liner) increasing engine life.